September’s special price is $11.49 ~ Normally priced at $12.49.
A Chardonnay wine vinegar, aged using the 500-year-old traditional Orleans method, is combined with natural pear juice to create a sweet-tart culinary treat.
This special summertime vinegar is a perfect complement to any meal. The uses are endless. Here are some of our favorites:
- Sprinkle over flavorful greens such as arugula, spinach, or any greenery of your choice.
- Use in salads containing fresh fruit or creamy cheese such as gorgonzola or goat cheese.
- Combine with extra virgin olive oils to make an outstanding dipping oil or vinaigrette.
- Create a marinade for poultry, pork or fish.
- Enhance chutney, relish or pickles.
B.R. Cohn makes amazing vinegars and olive oils.
The Pear Chardonnay Vinegar has won numerous awards including:
- Gold ~ Sonoma County Harvest Fair (2014)
- Silver ~ Sonoma County Harvest Fair (2012)
- Double Gold ~ Sonoma County Harvest Fair (2011)
- Double Gold ~ Sonoma County Harvest Fair (2010)
- Silver ~ Sonoma County Harvest Fair (2009)
- Best of Show & Double Gold ~ Sonoma County Harvest Fair (2005)