Monthly Cheese Club
Interested in exploring and discovering new cheese? Enjoy delicious and award-winning artisan and farmstead cheeses, sourced from the world’s finest producers when you become a member of our monthly cheese club!
Members pick up their cheese from Palmer Specialty Foods.
Each month, you will explore the vast and delicious world of cheese. The club will travel abroad to places like Spain, France, Holland, England, Germany, Italy, and Switzerland to taste classic cheeses steeped in European tradition. We will also taste artisan cheese in the United States where culinary creativity is being combined with time-honored practices, developing new classes of world-renowned cheese.
Two to three varieties of cheese will be included in each month’s selection, including chevre, bloomy rind, washed rind, blues, goat, sheep, cow, water buffalo, farmstead, and aged cheeses. There are thousands of exquisite cheeses made around the world and this is your opportunity to experiment with an assortment of cheeses and savor their differences.
What You Receive
Each month, you will receive:
- Two to three cheeses with a combined weight of one pound.
- A cheese log book.
- The story, history, and some interesting factoids about the cheese and how it is made.
- Recommended pairings.
Pick Up and Delivery
- Members are responsible for picking up their cheese from Palmer Specialty Foods around the middle of each month.*
- We will send you an email letting you know that your cheese is ready.
- If you are at Okoboji, we can arrange for a delivery.
*Member must make the necessary arrangements if out of town and cannot pickup cheese.
Please complete form below or call Jessica at 712-258-7790.