Author: Jon Saddler
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 package 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 jar Longhorn Jalapeno Dip Mix
- 1 large chicken breast pounded thin
- Vann's Blackened seasoning
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar
- 2 8-oz cream cheese
- Sprinkle blackened seasoning on chicken breast and grill until done. Let cool and then chop fine.
- Combine cream cheese with ⅔rds jar of Jalapeno Dip Mix.
- Spread mixture onto tortilla and then sprinkle chopped chicken and cheddar cheese on top.
- Roll tortillas up tight and slice into 1inch pinwheels.